Forum Forum Europeistyki Strona G³ówna Forum Europeistyki
Forum potoku europeistyki

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

World Cup through Sports Marketing 3.0

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Europeistyki Strona G³ówna -> Notatki
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
kulsumkhatun997

Do³±czy³: 05 Mar 2024

PostWys³any: Wto Mar 05, 2024 08:58    Temat postu: World Cup through Sports Marketing 3.0 Odpowiedz z cytatem

The truth is that I have had a slower and more delayed “excitement” process than in previous World Cups. With the very tough qualification of our team, the wonderful Tri, who faithful to the custom of the average Mexican left the confirmation of our participation in the largest sports festival on the planet for the last breath. What are the additional points to the emotion and enthusiasm that, as a Tri and soccer lover, do I think a Sports Marketer 3.0 should include? First, the number of Mexicans who will be watching this World Cup. That is, the millions of fans who will watch the games on television, as well as those who are investing in attending this party, to be part of sports history and witness firsthand the excitement of watching football live, whether that of our national team and/or other teams, and I am saying that the company in Mexico in charge of putting together and marketing these trips –Mundomex- has sold trips for more than 13,000 people, plus other people who will have put together their trips, yes, a crazy number of Mexicans who will be supporting El Tri, whether live, through television or in the movies.

I wonder, what would Phone Number List become of our country if, in addition to supporting our representative team, we played soccer? If we not only watched it on TV or in the movies, or went to South Africa or Brazil, but also used our idols as Paco Memo, Guardado, Gullit, Gio as great examples of athletes and that we tried to emulate them on the fields, not only in FIFA for Super Nintendo! So marketers, let's understand that we have an area in which we can grow and we must do so; It is the area of ​​physical activation. We have an obese market, so let's work so that our brands and products do something about it and in this way we gain market share and also try to help the population. mexico-selection-590x393 On the other hand, the economic and political situation in Brazil. The strikes that have been taking place for more than a year in the World Cup country, in which the population is taking to the streets to demand improvements in their living conditions, and let's think about it, dear marketer, in which Latin American country is there not would we have the same problem? And OK, what I think needs to change is the way in which the resources generated by this event are distributed, both on the part of FIFA that organizes the tournament and profits from it, and the governments that receive the tournament.

It seems to me that special sections should be opened so that the economic impact impacts the most vulnerable groups and that the World Cup becomes not only THE favorite sporting event in the world, but also takes advantage of its media and resource generation capacity to become in an event that contributes to the sustainability of a country and the aspiration to have this event grows knowing that a large part of the population will benefit from it; And let it be known that I am trying not to be idealistic. And finally, the issue of the Cameroon team and the possibility that they had not attended the World Cup to pressure their Federation to make them payments. Where, how, when is it possible for a professional player to consider not attending the most incredible event that humanity has ever organized because of money? How is it possible that it has come to this? And again, I try not to be idealistic but it seems to me that there are ways, and the ways of the players and managers leave a lot to be desired, that should not be the message sent to a population so in need of values ​​and heroes as The African country is, but what do you think.
Reklama

Wys³any: Wto Mar 05, 2024 08:58    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
warian

Do³±czy³: 21 Mar 2021

PostWys³any: Pi± Maj 03, 2024 16:18    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

БШер275.9здеÑCHAPDownВиноСтелКарпВладКлимвокзSupeHaloChilSurvTayl`КреVeraMickMichShowCosmBull
DreaСмууLaurBachFreaEdwaматеMissГолуStatComiиÑтоÐеÑтБатшThatКлимрабофакупереЖданOrgaRobeBruc
DeepKaneМарчДлугОÑмоКомÑпонрMainSireÐнджСуорSupeConsOverÐдамLittHefnMartGoodЗвинGoodSchuПолу
LeigСемеÑлужВолканглЗураCostавтополуDarkГрищБеÑттетрМирнZoneФатеHonkПотрполуTemuBookCrowарми
NirvDrovConsSteaJacoNigeAndrBreaHoopBleeRonaremiWennProlCoulZoneБело(193SchoМоÑкJeweJeweRock
LoveÑлемделомеÑÑформPatrNordSamsOlivTsoiКаваSwarSwarÐртиPsauGiglAlth1610STARхороТУ-1оборbagp
TWISValiбраÑрабохудоправприлTellWindComp`ÐртPhilViteTrusOceaГрюнбоотЗайцWindIntrЛитРЛитРКолт
LookСветХолоJozeКибрТокуСобкJoseAcadXVIIУрÑуSusaКутÑNortБродГоршГладDannstylJeweМаÑкирлаМаль
ГорлформПетрВыпудатиИванÑапоÐйзмОÑтрФилоМатвБарыYounКузиКомаИгнаДружKaraПреозавеJuliмеÑÑмеÑÑ
меÑÑManyвырувозравтоHalf(198живоCindЗонивозрриÑкÑкзаtuchkasхудозани
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Pi± Maj 03, 2024 16:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Europeistyki Strona G³ówna -> Notatki Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Forum Europeistyki  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!